Thursday, November 21, 2013

Mystery Solved



I am being spooked by technological gnomes. I've been at this post for quite a while, and it suddenly disappeared. The title remained, but nothing else.
So this is a far shorter version of what I was going to say. 

That news voice that was mocking me on and off yesterday showed up again this morning. One theory laid to rest: I was not hearing non-existent voices. Good news. Roscoe heard the voices and tried to shut it/them down.
Someone kept yakking about what the Republicans were voting for or not. Not of interest to me.

After pushing, pressing on several buttons, the person continued his uninvited presentation. Finally, Roscoe pushed delete on my Washington Post news button. Both the Washington Post and the voice disappeared. I have no idea if I had inadvertently turned on some voice app for the Washington Post, but I doubt it. In fact, I only have four free reads on The Post this month, so I doubt they are  trying to give me more news than I am allowed within the free zone. I have no idea how it happened, but am glad the voice is gone. Now the question is whether or not to pull up the Washington Post occasionally or just stick with only the NYT for my version of the news.  If a voice from Fox news appears, I'll know we're in serious trouble.

First actual measurable snow on the ground this morning and a cold front moved in with it. Is winter here or is this just a teaser?

No comments:

Post a Comment